What sustainability means to us
At BNP Paribas Funds Asset Management, our aim is to achieve long-term sustainable investment returns for our clients. This means that we integrate sustainable investment practices into the heart of what we do. We want the investments we make to be a driving force for change: for our clients, their beneficiaries and the world we live in.
Because investing means the world to us, we
• clearly articulate our approach to sustainability investment, with precise targets and commitments;
• focus on key sustainability issues: the energy transition, the environment, equality and inclusive growth;
• invest for the long term, engaging with companies and regulators to promote best practices;
• promote awareness about the role finance can play in achieving a sustainable world.
We know that we can’t achieve this alone. And
we also know that sustainable investment is
no longer an option, but a necessity. The
greater number of investors that adopt this
perspective, the faster positive change will
We invite our clients and our peers to join us so that together we can assert our positive influence on the sustainability of long-term investment returns.
Sustainability is at the heart of our strategy and our investment decisions.
A strategy supported by sustainable investments beliefs:
- ESG integration helps us achieve better risk-adjusted returns
- Our Fiduciary duty is aligned with sustainable investment
- Stewardship is an opportunity and obligation
- We are long-term, forward looking investors
- A sustainable economic future relies on sustainable investment practices
- Walking the talk is critical to achieving excellence